FOR SALE 04/25/2017
1988 Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Convertible
- Always garaged, owner since 1994 w/title, never been off the road
- Body in great condition, black with replaced black top, clean grey interior, cloth seats
- Everything works – heat, AC, power windows, locks, and top, cruise control, 6 CD changer in trunk, alarmed
- Automatic, 139K miles, Classic insurance ($250/year)
Asking $7200 cash, call Jackie (516) 606-4509
FOR SALE 04/15/2017
I have an '04 v6 mustang convertible for sale, 78,000 miles, new tires and a new convertible roof. Engine has no issues, tires have under 3,000 miles. Has frame damage on the rear end, still runs and drives.
FOR SALE 03/15/2017
1984 Mustang GT350 20th Anniversary
An extremely rare find. original 30,000 miles, immaculate motor and interior of car. Very little Mods on this car, it has headers, Xpipe and magnaflow exhaust. I did quite a bit of exterior makeovers, including some painting. Its not considered a restored car that way. The car is a head turner!!
Contact Jon at 631.365.5295 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE 11/30/2016
1998 Ford Expedition "Eddie Bauer" SUV
Red, 5.4l V8, AT, AC, PDB, ABS, aluminum wheels with BFG All Terrain tires, AM/FM cassette, with 6 CD changer, tan leather, 3rd row seat, tow package, tows 8,500 lbs. 201k miles. Good tow vehicle: New trans, differential, battery, alternator, tires, brakes & 8 new ignition coils. $ 2,500 or best offer.
FOR SALE 11/30/2016
Ford Racing M-9603-M463 Cold Air Intake (CAI) in excellent used condition, in original box with all hardware. Fits 2005 to 2009 4.6 V8 Mustangs. Similar to factory CAI for 2008-2009 Bullitt Mustang. Includes Ford Racing M-9601-B air filter. Requires reuse of stock 85mm mass air meter sensor. Engine tune recommended, does NOT come with tuner. Asking $150. Email Fred at email@example.com.
FOR SALE 03/15/2017
Set of 4 Full Original Wheel Covers
- Excellent Condition...No Dents, No Abrasions, In storage for the last 14 years
ORIGINAL set of 4
FURTHER REDUCED TO $199.00
MMD Hood Scoop (American Muscle part # 71331)
- Fitment 2013-2014 GT, V6 & Boss Mustangs
- Duable Lightweight ABS Construction
- Honey Comb Insert
REDUCED TO $100.00
Contact Rich @ 631.988.0988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE 07/03/2016
A Survivor!!! 1988 Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Convertible
- Always garaged, documentation, original owner
- No accidents!
- Body great condition - no rust, white with recent black top
- Automatic, high mileage
- Registered, used daily
Recently appraised for $5900
Asking $5500 - willing to talk
Call Fred 631.422.1739
1998 Triple Black Cobra Convertible
5 speed 96,000 original miles
Clean car Fax
All original, no after market add-ons - as it left factory
Call Steve 516.984.7110 or e-mail for more photos and info Ezsteveo@aol.com
1990 Ford Mustang LX Convertible
- automatic transmission
- always garaged (heat and a/c)
- many upgrades
- all engine work was done this past year
- car is very clean, custom blue paint glistens in the sun, painted white stripes
- top with white convertible top boot
- white leather/power seats
- chrome Cobra R style rims
Over $30,000 invested, $10,000+ engine work this year alone
Contact Jay via e-mail: JGrella52@gmail.com
1973 Ford Mustang Convertible - light blue ext, blue int, black vinyl top
302 2b automatic transmission, factory A/C
A true gem of a survivor. Same owner & garaged for 43 years.
26k original miles. Excellent running condition.
Original inside and out, including paint, woven-vinyl upholstery.
Oiginal bill of sale, window sticker, paperwork.
Must see to appreciate how well this car has been maintained.
Contact Peter 917.620.0682 or e-mail email@example.com
2014 Shelby GT350
- Built & delivered by Shelby American of Las Vegas in May 2013
- 4800 miles
- #26 of 84 built for 2014 model year, 1 of 4 in Race Red
- 1 of 1 in Race Red w/natural aspiration and Katzkin all-leather interior
Contact John at 646.642.4630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FOR GARAGE TO RENT
I'm looking to rent a garage to store my car. I would prefer something in the Bethpage / Farmingdale areas or neighboring locales. I currently have the car in a storage facility for the winter. I am looking to move my car to the new garage ideally sometime in April. If the price is agreeable ($250 a month is my max), I would consider storing the car year round, as along as I have access to it.
Call or email Matt
Club members - to place your free ad on the website, e-mail your information to: email@example.com. Ads will run for three months. If you have not sold the item within that period, please contact us to extend the ad. If the item is sold, please contact us so that we can remove the ad from the website.